Under the direction of the Casino Beverage Supervisor and Casino Beverage Manager the High Limit Server is responsible for food and beverage service execution at the highest level in the High Limit Server. This includes upselling the menu, taking and delivering accurate orders. In addition the Ahnala server maintains a clean and organized work station at all times. The High Limit server will be responsible for food and beverage orders for patrons sitting in the High Limit Lounge and Patio area. The High Limit server must execute all orders for the High Limit Lounge for our VIP patrons and in a timely fashion. The High Limit server must be highly skilled in guest service and be fully knowledgeable of all menu items, cocktail, spirits, beer and wine offerings of the lounge. The High Limit server must be able to perform like duties in all casino and resort outlets as designated by business demands. Will maintain the highest level of service standards at all times to provide the best dining experience in the area. Our team will demonstrate and promote our We-Ko-Pa-Way Service Culture at all times.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· Two years as a server in an a la carte restaurant, high end resort or comparable venue as a restaurant server preferred
· Must have extensive beer, liquor and wine knowledge.
· Must be able to execute high service and execution in timely fashion
· Strong communication skills and passion for hospitality.
· Self-motivated with attention to detail
· Knowledge of beverage operations preferred
· 4 diamond resort or casino experience preferred
- Provides exceptional guest service to both external and internal guests by maintaining and exhibiting the Casino Resort We-Ko-Pa Way Service Standards
- Smile and Greet
- Name and Meet
- Thank you and Goodbye
- Accountable to all standards set forth in the We-Ko-Pa Way Casino Resort service guide.
- Will execute all opening and closing side work daily.
- Provided first class food and beverage service in a fun way to all patrons sitting in the restaurant.
- Provides timely, accurate and efficiently executed food and beverage orders to the guests dining in the lounge.
- Will maintain the cleanliness of the service stations, kitchen expo and areas designated by management.
- Must maintain and clear, clean and reset all tables in the lounge and patio
- Must maintain a clean area in the High Limit Gaming Lounge.
- Must ensure consistency of service for all guest orders.
- Must assist to maintain daily inventory and maintain accurate on hand product for the service stations.
- Must be fully knowledgeable of all restaurant menus, ingredients, allergens and presentations.
- Addresses any and all food, beverage or service related guest issues and utilizes creativity and resources available to maintain optimum satisfaction.
- Works on the floor 80% of the time with a “hands-on” mentality for guest service.
- Must be knowledgeable of all health department standards.
- Must receive and have a current Food Handlers Card at all times.
- Must complete the Management Title IV training through Human Resources
- Must complete and maintain DRAM certification or another state recognized training institution for alcohol safety
- Must complete and follow all restaurant specific training and SOP’s
- Assists in banquet and catering events for the department
- Assists to ensure restaurant menus are accurate and free of debris.
- Performs other related duties as required by department
- Follows all health and safety guidelines to ensure 100% compliance.
- Must be able to lift in excess to 50 pounds and push or pull 100.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain State/Tribal License (including extensive background check).
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
· Bend, reach, stand, walk for 34-66% of work day.
· Eye/hand coordination for 34-66% of work day.
· Exposed to hot/cold temperatures for 34-66% of work day.
· Exposed to dust/smoke for 1-33% of work day.
· Sit for 1-33% of work day.
· Must be able to obtain and maintain State/Tribal License (including extensive background check).
· While working on casino floor, employee is exposed to high level of second hand smoke and noise daily
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $18.00 per hour