A New Multi- Million Dollar Casino Resort is Coming! Bigger, Bolder, Better!
We-Ko-pa Resort and Conference Center and Fort McDowell Casino are taking their next spectacular step, and you can be part of it. In 2020, we will say goodbye to Fort McDowell Casino name and open the doors to the all new We-Ko-Pa Casino Resort. This contemporary, state of the art destination will bring to players and visitors a whole new level of excitement, entertainment, and dining areas.
Included in the new We-Ko-Pa Casino and Resort is a huge gaming floor, garden court, new restaurants, sports bar with entertainment and so much more.
Join Our Team!
Right from the start, your employment experience will be outstanding. We know that our employees are our most important asset. We provide excellent benefits and a family like environment that empowers our people.
Whether you are looking to be part of state of the art gaming, or work with guests at our AAA four diamond hotel, we have a position for you!
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- Provides exceptional guest service to both external and internal guests by maintaining and exhibiting the Casino Resort We-Ko-Pa Way Service Standards
- Smile and Greet
- Name and Meet
- Thank you and Goodbye
- Accountable to all standards set forth in the We-Ko-Pa Way Casino Resort service guide.
- Responsible for stewarding team including schedules, staffing levels, hiring and training.
- Assists Department Heads and Culinary Leads in all outlets as needed for all equipment needs.
- Ensures that the stewarding team is skilled in food safety, sanitation and proper temperature safety zones. This also includes and is not limited to the use and care of the steel, the use of knives and other culinary tools. Keeps safety and sanitation uppermost in mind.
- Maintains efficiency and standard procedures as it relates to banquets pull lists, deep cleaning, IHS standards.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining new property inventory logs and sheets for new casino resort project. Must maintain and complete par sheets, picture spreadsheet and log of all operating supplies sheets.
- Must complete regularly weekly and monthly inventories of all supplies in Food and Beverage.
- Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
- Candidate is required to take a culinary practical.
- Must have valid food handler’s permit and be Serve Safe certified.
- Must have valid title 4 training and liquor management training.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must be able to lift in excess to 50 pounds and push or pull 100.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain State/Tribal License (including extensive background check).
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum requirement of 3 years’ experience as a Stewarding Manager or Executive Steward.
- Must be highly skilled in overall kitchen operations and banquets.
- Must have experience in high volume, multi-unit operations and banquets.
- 4 Diamond resort and/or casino experience required.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.