Wekopa Resort & conference center is a AAA rated 4 Diamond Scottsdale resort is the premier lodging choice while staying in the Phoenix, Arizona area.At the Wekopa Resort & conference center guests can enjoy not only the onsite Fort McDowell Casino, but also our one-of-a-kind exquisite golf course. The We-Ko-Pa Golf Club is located adjacent to our Scottsdale resort, which provides guests with a convenient and enjoyable activity throughout their stay at our resort. In addition, our Scottsdale resort provides the Wassaja Conference Center, which offers over 25,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space. This Scottsdale resort is capable of hosting just about any event from a small executive meeting to a lavish southwestern themed wedding.
- Essential Functions ~ Other duties may be assigned Create guest satisfaction by providing genuine hospitality and by exceeding guest expectations.
- Cleans and prepares guest rooms and public areas by meeting established standards of cleanliness. Clean guest rooms and public areas by meeting established standards of cleanliness Set-up cleaning cart with supplies, constantly maintaining carts standards.
- Clean windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms, public areas and hallways Wash shower walls and tub, cleans toilet(s), wipes exposed pipes, cleans mirrors, sink(s) and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guest and public restrooms.
- Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities and restocks literature that has been removed by previous guest. Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings including using a duster to reach vents and ceiling corners to remove dust.
- Strips bed of all linen and remakes with fresh, checking bedspread, blankets and bed pads for cleanliness, replacing if soiled.
- Checks closet for cleanliness, wiping closet door, handle and overhead shelves and restocking the guest room supplies such as hangers, extra blankets and pillows.
- Vacuums rooms, public areas and hallways, operating vacuums weighing up to 29lbs., and lifting/moving heavy furniture in order to vacuum entire area of carpet including underneath furniture and hard to reach areas.
- Ensure all doors and windows lock alerts management to an unsecured or unsafe situation for the safety of guests and associates Inspects all room equipment (TV, lights/lamps, faucets, radios) to ensure proper working order. Reports all room status and room maintenance deficiencies, in writing, to the Director of Housekeeper for prompt repair/resolution. Maintains custody of equipment, keys and supplies at all times in order to protect Resort property.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested by management. Qualifications Pervious serving experience preferred Must be available to work weekends and any holiday requested Ability to speak, write and communicate in English clearly Ability to prioritize daily assignments
The Wekopa Resort & Conference Center requires a criminal background of all employees. Our normal office hours are between 8 AM and 5 PM Monday through Friday. To apply, please submit a cover letter with resume. The WeKoPa Resort & Conference Center is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V E-Verify Preference is given to qualified members of the Fort McDowell Indian Community. Preference in filling vacancies is given to qualified Native American candidates in accordance with the Indian Preference Act (Title 25, U. S. Code, Section 472 and 473).