Under the direction of the Sports Bar Supervisor the Sports Bar Busser is responsible for table maintenance; drink refills where possible and overall service execution at the highest level in the WKP Sports and Entertainment Restaurant. The Sports Bar Busser will ensure proper table sets and resets consistent with brand standards. The Fine Dining Busser maintains a clean and organized station at all times. The Busser must be highly skilled and passionate for guest service and will be required to be fully knowledgeable of all food menu items and offerings of the specialty restaurant. The Busser must be able to perform like duties in all casino and resort outlets as designated by business demands. Will maintain the highest level of service standards at all times to provide the best dining experience in the area. Our team will demonstrate and promote our We-Ko-Pa-Way Service Culture at all times.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· One year as a busser or runner in an a la carte bar or restaurant preferred.
· 4 or 5 diamond restaurant experience strongly preferred.
· Must be able to execute high end service at a 4 diamond level on a daily basis
· Strong communication skills and passion for hospitality.
· Self-motivated with attention to detail
· 4 diamond resort or casino experience preferred
- Provides exceptional guest service to both external and internal guests by maintaining and exhibiting the Casino Resort We-Ko-Pa Way Service Standards
- Smile and Greet
- Name and Meet
- Thank you and Goodbye
- Accountable to all standards set forth in the We-Ko-Pa Way Casino Resort service guide.
- Will execute all opening and closing side work including preparing and or ordering all restaurant needs and all other requirements based on restaurant brand standards.
- Will ensure timely delivery of all soft drink refills in conjunction with the server
- Will ensure proper table plots and resets in the dining room.
- Will ensure meticulous table maintenance to all guest dining in the Sports Bar and ensure a team first mentality
- Will assist with food delivery and accuracy of food running.
- Will provide a memorable experience to each and every guest through heart felt hospitality
- Will maintain the cleanliness of service stations, dining room and patio at all times.
- Will assist with packaging all to go and takeaway items
- Must ensure consistency in the quality of all guest orders before service.
- Must assist to maintain daily inventory of all main dining room needs, beverage stations and service stations.
- Must be fully knowledgeable of all restaurant menus, ingredients, allergens and presentations.
- Addresses any and all food, beverage or service related guest issues and utilizes creativity and resources available to maintain optimum satisfaction.
- Works on the floor 80% of the time with a “hands-on” mentality for guest service.
- Must be knowledgeable of all health department standards.
- Must receive and have a current Food Handlers Card at all times.
- Must complete the Management Title IV training through Human Resources
- Must complete and maintain DRAM certification or another state recognized training institution for alcohol safety
- Must complete specialty restaurant training and follow all restaurant specific training and SOP’s
- Assists in banquet and catering events for the department
- Assists to ensure restaurant menus are accurate and free of debris.
- Performs other related duties as required by department
- Follows all health and safety guidelines to ensure 100% compliance.
- Must be able to lift in excess to 50 pounds and push or pull 100.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain State/Tribal License (including extensive background check).
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
· Bend, reach, stand, walk for 34-66% of work day.
· Eye/hand coordination for 34-66% of work day.
· Exposed to hot/cold temperatures for 34-66% of work day.
· Exposed to dust/smoke for 1-33% of work day.
· Sit for 1-33% of work day.
· Must be able to obtain and maintain State/Tribal License (including extensive background check).
· While working on casino floor, employee is exposed to high level of second hand smoke and noise daily
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.